You are looking for a global AML/CTF risk management tool that will be integrated to your workflows and will be easily interfaced with your customer management system to reduce your workload. It also has to identify clients and/or transactions representing a risk and run adequate reports for your management and auditors.
THE SOLUTION THAT BEST FITS YOUR NEEDS:
This software has been tailored to allow you to manage your global AML/CTF risks and covers the following aspects:
- Identification & NameCheck against sanctions lists, Interpol, PEP and your internal list.
- An access to press releases and articles thanks to the manual NameCheck
- Risk Classification for each file (KYC), counterparty and transaction according to their geographical exposure, activity, behaviour, client relationship set-up…
- Automated BatchNameCheck on a regular basis against the same lists as mentioned above
- AML risk monitoring according to internal procedures
- NewsCatching module
- Individual, detailed and global reports
This solution is an online version of AMLspotter and enables you to execute a NameCheck against official sanctions lists, Interpol, PEP lists and generate AML and MiFID risk profiles.
This service is available via our platform www.namecheck.eu by PayPerClick whereby you only pay the clicks you need, or by subscribing to unlimited access.
Downloadable version of the BatchNameCheck developed for companies that have a limited number of clients (about 1,500 names) to check automatically on a regular basis.
One solution in four clicks:
- Import your contacts
- Update lists
- Execute NameCheck and verify hits
- Run reports
This version gives you access to a BatchNameCheck for a moderate size of client database at a fair price.