You need a global AML/CTF risk management tool that will be integrated in your workflows and existing systems. This program will take into account workflows between Compliance, the Front Office and other services. It also has to identify clients and/or transactions representing a risk and run adequate reports for your management and auditors.
THE SOLUTIONS THAT BEST FIT YOUR NEEDS:
This software has been tailored to allow you to manage your global AML/CTF risks and covers the following aspects:
- Identification & NameCheck against sanctions lists, Interpol, PEP and your internal list
- An access to press releases and articles thanks to the manual NameCheck
- Risk Classification on each client (KYC) and/or transactions (KYT) according to their geographical exposure, behaviour, activities, client relationship set-up,…
- Compliance acceptance & workflow
- Transactions follow-up with exceptions reports
- Possibility to generate alerts at the moment of the input of transactions.
- Compliance Monitoring & follow-up
- Automated BatchNameCheck on the same lists as mentioned above
- Individual, detailed and global reports
AMLspotter PrivateBank can be easily integrated in your workflows. You can forget about the large amount of printed documents, excel spreadsheets and emails. Your AML compliance issues are now managed by this one and only software.
The BatchNameCheck allows you to check your client database againsts the official sanctions lists (UN / EU consolidated sanctions list, OFAC, HM Treasury, SECO,Rosfinmonitoring,..) , Interpol, PEP (Politically exposed persons), etc…
BatchNameCheck is installed directly on your server and operates in accordance with your own security requirements and specifications. It’s an automated namecheck solution which includes:
- Unlimited manual “NameCheck” on your clients against the official sanctions lists, Interpol and PEP lists; internet research capabilities (press release, pictures…). It also provides individual NameCheck reports.
- Automatic and daily “BatchNameCheck” on all your clients against the below-mentioned lists.
- Daily reporting on the actions taken on the “HITS” found by the system.
For more information related to the software and our lists, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.